We are present at events and lectures in the old counties of Flandres, Artois and Hanaut, the former Southern-Netherlands and in the Netherlands. Want to know more? contact us.
- Belgium: 25-26 february 2017, Salon de la Généalogie « Tournai vers nos ancêtres », at the Halles aux Draps, Grand-Place, 7500 Doornik.
- France: 10-11 march 2017, « Salon de Généalogie », at the Salle des Fêtes de la Mairie du XVe arr. Paris, 31 rue Péclet, 75015 Paris.
- Belgium: 25-26 march 2017, Robert Philippo presents his lecture: "Where lived our ancestors", Congres and Day of Family History 2017, Familiekunde Vlaanderen, at the Belfort, Marktplein, Bruges.
- France: 9 june 2017, Robert Philippo presents his lecture: "the church of Englos,and the memory of the Beggars", the Forum de Weppes en Flandre, at the Church Ste Marie-Madeleine at Englos, 19 pm.
- France: 8 october 2017, the Forum de Weppes en Flandre presents: "le Forum de la Châtellenie", 10 am - 18 pm, At the Complexe Sportif et Culturel, Rue du Bourg, Ennetières-en-Weppes, Departement du Nord. Robert Philippo is there with his booth of PhilGene Pays-Bas.
- Netherlands: 11 october 2017, Robert Philippo presents his lecture: "2 centuries of power, depression and migration in the Southern-Netherlands between 1500 - 1700". NGV department West-Brabant, at the Stadsarchief Breda, Parade 10, 4811 DZ Breda, 20 - 22 pm.
- France: 15 october 2017, the 58th congres of the Fédération des Sociétés Savantes du Nord Pas-de-Calais (FSSN) at Bailleul with the theme "the history of protetantism in the northern part of France". Robert Philippo presents his lecture "the church of Englos and the memory of the revolt of the Beggars" at 16:30pm.
- Belgium: 24 october 2017, Robert Philippo presents his lecture: "Power, Depression and Migration", the life of a family in turbulent Flandres between 1500-1700. A study based on genealogical, genetical and historical research. FV Mandel-Leie. At the Arhus, Roeselare, 19:30 - 22:00 pm.
- Belgium: 13 november 2017, Robert Philippo presents: "Research of migration families in the Southern-Netherlands and France 1550-1813”'. FV Gent. At the Kramersplein 23, Ghent, 20 - 22 pm.
- Netherlands: 11 january 2018, Robert Philippo presents his lecture: "2 centuries of power, depression and migrations in the Southern-Netherlands between 1500 - 1700". NGV department Delfland, At the Church Center Delfgauw, Zuideindseweg 7, 2645 BD Delfgauw, 20 - 22 pm.
- Netherlands: 3 june 2018, Famillement, Leeuwarden, at the Stadsschouwburg De Harmonie, 10 am. - 18 pm.
- Netherlands: 6 october 2018, Robert Philippo presents his lecture: "2 centuries of power, depression and migrations in the Southern-Netherlands and the Nort of France between 1500-1700". NGV department Zeeland. At the village social center De Vroone, C.D. Vereekestraat 74, 4421 CE Kapelle, from 14:00 to 16:00 pm.
- France: 2 october 2022, after some years they could not orgaize the Forum due to corona, this year they open the door for the 28th Forum des Weppes en Flandre at Erquinghem-Lys, Espace Agoralys from 10 to 18. PhilGen Pays-Bas has a booth to welcome French, Belgian and Dutch visitors to inform them about family geneaology.
Want to know more? contact us.