We are present at events and lectures in the old counties of Flandres, Artois and Hanaut, the former Southern-Netherlands and in the Netherlands. Want to know more? contact us.
- The Netherlands: January 14, 2023, Robert Philippo presents his lecture "Via the seed of Karbaat to the unknown soldier" during the 10-minute talk. A lecture interspersed with genealogy, dna and history. NGV Rotterdam, BuurtKamer “De Vijverhoek”, Lage Vijver 2, 2923 TP Krimpen a/d IJssel, starting at 2:00 PM. Appointment lecture September 9 a.s.
- The Netherlands: 14 December 2022, Robert Philippo presents his lecture on the possibilities and impossibilities of autosomal, x-chromosal and mtDNA research to support paternal lineage research, interspersed as much as possible with practical examples in pedigree format. Also an introduction to the Enormous Fatherline Tree. NGV Utrecht, Zalencentrum Utrecht Zuid, Amaliadwarsstraat 2D, 3522 AR Utrecht, starting at 20:00.
- France: November 19, 2022, PhilGene Pays-Bas will be present with a stand at the "Journée de la Généalogie et de l'Histoire locale" in Wasquehal, Northern France, organized by the Genealogical Association Genealo. Robert Philippo presents his lecture "Les morts disparus de Fromelles", the identification of the missing soldiers of the Battle of Fromelles in 1916.
- France: 2 october 2022, after some years they could not orgaize the Forum due to corona, this year they open the door for the 28th Forum des Weppes en Flandre at Erquinghem-Lys, Espace Agoralys from 10 to 18. PhilGen Pays-Bas has a booth to welcome French, Belgian and Dutch visitors to inform them about family geneaology.
- Netherlands: 6 october 2018, Robert Philippo presents his lecture: "2 centuries of power, depression and migrations in the Southern-Netherlands and the Nort of France between 1500-1700". NGV Zeeland. At the village social center De Vroone, C.D. Vereekestraat 74, 4421 CE Kapelle, from 14:00 to 16:00 pm.
- Netherlands: 11 january 2018, Robert Philippo presents his lecture: "2 centuries of power, depression and migrations in the Southern-Netherlands between 1500 - 1700". NGV Delfland, At the Church Center Delfgauw, Zuideindseweg 7, 2645 BD Delfgauw, 20 - 22 pm.
- Belgium: 13 november 2017, Robert Philippo presents: "Research of migration families in the Southern-Netherlands and France 1550-1813”'. FV Gent. At the Kramersplein 23, Ghent, 20 - 22 pm.
- Belgium: 24 october 2017, Robert Philippo presents his lecture: "Power, Depression and Migration", the life of a family in turbulent Flandres between 1500-1700. A study based on genealogical, genetical and historical research. FV Mandel-Leie. At the Arhus, Roeselare, 19:30 - 22:00 pm.
- France: 15 october 2017, the 58th congres of the Fédération des Sociétés Savantes du Nord Pas-de-Calais (FSSN) at Bailleul with the theme "the history of protetantism in the northern part of France". Robert Philippo presents his lecture "the church of Englos and the memory of the revolt of the Beggars" at 16:30pm.
- Netherlands: 11 october 2017, Robert Philippo presents his lecture: "2 centuries of power, depression and migration in the Southern-Netherlands between 1500 - 1700". NGV West-Brabant, at the Stadsarchief Breda, Parade 10, 4811 DZ Breda, 20 - 22 pm.
- France: 8 october 2017, the Forum de Weppes en Flandre presents: "le Forum de la Châtellenie", 10 am - 18 pm, At the Complexe Sportif et Culturel, Rue du Bourg, Ennetières-en-Weppes, Departement du Nord. Robert Philippo is there with his booth of PhilGene Pays-Bas.
- France: 9 june 2017, Robert Philippo presents his lecture: "the church of Englos,and the memory of the Beggars", the Forum de Weppes en Flandre, at the Church Ste Marie-Madeleine at Englos, 19 pm.
- Belgium: 25-26 march 2017, Robert Philippo presents his lecture: "Where lived our ancestors", Congres and Day of Family History 2017, Familiekunde Vlaanderen, at the Belfort, Marktplein, Bruges.
- France: 10-11 march 2017, « Salon de Généalogie », Association Archives & Culture, at the Salle des Fêtes de la Mairie du XVe arr. Paris, 31 rue Péclet, 75015 Paris.
- Belgium: 25-26 february 2017, Salon de la Généalogie « Tournai vers nos ancêtres », les Amis de Tournai, en partenariat avec les Archives de l’État et l’Association généalogique du Hainaut belge (section Tournai) at the Halles aux Draps, Grand-Place, 7500 Doornik.
Want to know more? contact us.